CONTRIBUTOR: Sam Sewell-Peterson
















All articles/submissions end with the initials SSP.

“World cinema is quite simply far more inventive, exciting and engaging than most of the films churned out of modern Hollywood. I was introduced to world cinema at an early age by my family, and have become far more interested in it recently with my academic studies in 6th form and at university.”

Date Of Birth: 03/12/1990
Favourite Films: Pan’s Labyrinth, Chungking Express, Downfall, Festen, Brotherhood Of The Wolf
Favourite Genres: Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Historical/Epic, Thriller, Black Comedy

“I enjoy listening to an eclectic mix of music, seeing live bands and stand-up comedy, and gaming with friends. I’m currently studying History and Film Studies at the University of Hull, and was formally the resident film critic ‘Sam the Movie Man’ for a local community magazine.”

No comments:

Post a Comment