CONTRIBUTOR: Paul Douglas


















All articles/submissions end with the initials PD.

“I love film, pure and simple. I'm not a snob, and I'll probably be watching Roadhouse again very soon. Foreign-language film ticks different boxes, though. It matters to me that a film can still vary from a work of art to an exercise in ridiculousness for ridiculousness' sake. World cinema is more than just entertainment, or a profit driven machine - at its best, it display's an approach and mindset that can be depressingly absent from the Hollywood film factory.”

Date Of Birth: 12/11/1977
Favourite Films: Jean De Florette, Seven Samurai, Rashomon, Cyrano De Bergerac, Let The Right One In
Favourite Genres: Comedy, Martial Arts, Thriller, Romance, Action

“I live with my girlfriend, who prefers reality TV to foreign-language films. Thankfully, we love each other AND have two TV's - so war has been averted! I play for and coach a local football team in Belfast. I'm new to the world of article contribution, so please, be gentle with me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment